Arrests are imminent once the court sanctions active warrants to call for the detention of offenders. In fact, the police are legally bound to prioritize the execution of such directives. Hence an arrest warrant search in Matanuska-Susitna Borough, AK, can help you in more ways than one. After all, you will be able to tell if you are in legal trouble well before the cops come knocking at your door.
Although the state government is judicious about providing information on Matanuska-SusitnaBorough active warrants and arrest records, inquiries of this nature can get tricky for anybody who has such an order to his/her name. For one, it is out of the question to visit the judiciary or the sheriff’s office in search of the data, as the person will be promptly detained.
Now, depending on the offense in connection with which the arrest warrant was granted, this may mean spending more than two days in jail as you wait for the court to hear your bail petition or simply paying a fine or the bond amount stated on the warrant. The latter is the case when the crime in question is a petty misdemeanor or a violation of traffic or civil codes.
Third-party inquiries on Matanuska-Susitna Borough outstanding warrants and arrests can be conducted through the assistance of state departments or private entities. See the form above to connect with a commercial firm that provides information on criminal history from all parts of the United States. If you intend to take your investigations into arrest warrants to the offices of the judiciary or law enforcement, go to:
- The sheriff: 1800 E Parks Hwy, Wasilla, AK 99654-7353
- The magistrate: 435 S Denali St, Palmer, AK 99645
- The clerk of court: 350 E. Dahlia Ave, Palmer, Ak 99645
What phone numbers should you be dialing for a warrants search or arrests inquiry in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County? (2021-Update)
- To find out about arrests made in Matanuska-Susitna Borough, you should get in touch with the correctional facility where the detainee is being held. For this, you can call:
- Point Mackenzie Correctional Farm: 907-376-2976.
- Palmer Correctional Center: 907-745-5054.
- Mat-Su Pretrial Facility: 907-745-0943.
- Goose Creek Correctional Center: 907-864-8100.
- To request criminal records, including incident, accident, and arrest report, you will need to get in touch with the agency that apprehended the accused. For this, you can contact:
- Palmer PD: 907-745-4811
- Wasilla PD: 907-352-5401
- To obtain a criminal background check or judicial records, contact the Clerk of Court: 907-746-8181
Crime statistics of Matanuska-Susitna Borough
Palmer and Wasilla Police Departments in Matanuska-Susitna Borough together reported a yearly crime average of 853 criminal incidents. The reported crimes included 784 property-related offenses and 69 violent offenses.
Felony charges were filed in 44 matters involving aggravated assault, 17 involving robbery, 6 involving rape, and 2 involving homicide. Over 580 misdemeanor complaints were filed against larceny-theft, 134 against burglary, and 67 against motor vehicle theft, among others.
In Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska, an estimated 900 criminal incident reports were received by the police in 2008. However, only about 12% of these could be attributed to violent crimes. Over the eight years from 2001 to 2008, there was a rise of almost 30% seen in this crime category.