No, you don’t have to spend a fortune to launch an arrest warrant search in Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK. In fact, you will be spending under $50 for such inquiries, regardless of the agency you approach and whether the data is being offered by the state or a commercial establishment. Many people get confused by the fact that they have so many choices and find it daunting to pick just the right agency to suit their data requirements.
In reality, it does not take too much thinking to choose the correct establishment for your inquiry on arrest warrants. Your pick will depend on the kind of information you need and the purpose of the investigation. Typically, details on Kenai Peninsula Borough arrest records and active warrants are sought for three reasons:
- To find out if there are any arrest warrants in the name of the applicant
- To learn about the Kenai PeninsulaBorough arrests and outstanding warrants in the name of a third party
- To furnish a background report for the purpose, licensing, employment, etc
If you are interested in finding the criminal records of somebody you know, walking into the offices of the judiciary or law enforcement will certainly help. An easier option would be to look online. However, if you believe that the cops may have sought an arrest warrant in your name in connection with a crime, it would be best to conduct the inquiry through a private firm.
A third-party agency that offers information on arrests and warrants from all across the country can be contacted by using the form above. To get in touch with a department of justice, go to:
- The sheriff: 107 S Willow St, Kenai, Alaska 99611
- The magistrate: 125 Trading Bay Dr, Kenai, AK 99611
- The clerk of court: 144 N Binkley St, Soldotna, AK 99669, United States
How do you access arrest records and details on warrants from Kenai Peninsula Borough over the phone? (Valid in 2021)
- Information about arrests can be obtained by contacting the correctional institution where an inmate is being held in. To do so, you can call:
- Homer Community Jail: 907-235-4158.
- Seward Community Jail: 907-224-4028.
- Wildwood Correctional Complex: 907-260-7200.
- Another way to access arrest records, police reports, and even information on warrants is to contact the law enforcement agency that has handled a criminal matter. To do so, you can contact:
- Kenai PD: 907-283-7879.
- Soldotna PD: 907-262-4455.
- Homer PD: 907-235-3150.
- Seward PD: 907-224-3338.
- Whittier PD: 907-472-2340.
- Information on assistance available to victims may be obtained by contacting the Kenai Peninsula Borough Attorney’s Office at 907-714-2120.
- Information on requesting judicial records and a criminal background check may be obtained by contacting the Office of the Clerk of Court at 907-283-3110.
Crime statistics of Kenai Peninsula Borough
Save for Whittier PD, all other law enforcement agencies in Kenai Peninsula Borough submitted their crime figures for inclusion in the FBI’s UCR repository. In 2019, these agencies reported a cumulative annual crime rate of 943 incidents.
Of the cases filed, over 100 were against violent crimes, and nearly 840 were against property crimes. The offenses listed in these crime categories included:
- 67 assaults
- 36 rapes
- 681 larceny thefts
- 78 motor vehicle thefts
- 44 burglaries
- 2 arson related matters